Your Generosity Matters
The St. Peter’s g.o.d. Squad is charged with assuring that our church provides a hospitable and welcoming setting that leads to growth through the church’s numerous events and activities held throughout the year.
The squad also encourages participation from the congregation.
Growing our Community
The goal is to see St. Peter’s grow in community. The Squad are enthusiastic cheerleaders for St. Peter’s organizing and supporting many community activities.
The Squad also extends hospitality to newcomers. This includes editing, creating and distributing parish directories. We also organize the bi-annual welcoming dinners for new members and take on other projects from time to time.
- Chili Cook-off/Annual Meeting – January
- Mardi Gras – February
- Stations of the Cross/Soup Suppers – Lent thru Easter
- Easter Vigil, followed by champagne and quiche
- Celebration of Life – May
- Feast of the Ascension – May
- Banjos, Barbeque and Blue Jeans – June
- Episcopal Night at Camden Yards – July
- Crab Feast – August
- Spaghetti Dinner
- Rummage Sale – October
- Silent Movie Night – November
- Midnight Madness/St. Pete’s Heavenly Sweets – December
- Supported potlucks at evening services throughout the year